Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bring Warm Clothes

It is sad to say but the weather forecast for the upcoming weekend is pretty dreary.

Beginning Wednesday, it will be wet and cool - if not down right cold, by LA standards - for the first few days. Showers are likely beginning Wednesday and continuing, off and on, through Friday. Temperature-wise, it will be in the mid-50s rising to the lower 60s by Saturday and Sunday. Once the sun goes down, it will be even cooler.

http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/USCA1178

And consider bringing some shoes with a treaded / rubber sole. The terrazzo used on the Walk Of Fame can be very slippery when wet - especially if trying to move swiftly down the Boulevard.

Kyle In Hollywood

+1 to what Kyle said (thanks Kyle!) I'm already here in Hollywood (got in yesterday) and it is very cool in the early mornings and when the sun goes down. It's not too bad in the late mornings and all afternoon before the sun goes down (70s) so you may need to wear layers and adjust as needed.

I would especially remember to bring something warm to throw on if you're going to the poolside screening on Thursday night...it may be really nippy if it gets breezy and the wind blows over the water of the Roosevelt's pool.

Also sensible shoes are a must...I don't know how Red Carpet Premiere attendees are going to work that into what they wear to celebrate 'style in the movies' but I have faith in my fellow classic film fans that they will solve that dilemma :)