Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Blacks and Asians are not currently being degraded in film.

Animals are still being killed and abused and eaten alive in film and television.

They are being killed for their horns and their hands and their livers and their tusks. They are being slaughtered under the guise of food and clubbed for their coats. Their legs are breaking under the guise of sport. Today. Not 1930.

Nice try, though.

"Nice try, though."

huh? you were the one who brought up a parallel to being offended by racist material...and asked me if I'd respond with "get over it"...I just took your ball and ran with it.

I dont understand what it is you want. Do you just want everything banned, or just edited before it gets to you? Or are you just looking for others to cry with you?

Chances of changing european and asian attidtudes toward abusing animals in entertainment are slim. You may want to stick to animation and contemporary American cinema thats been supervised by the Humane Society...you're just going to give yourself an ulcer otherwise.

> {quote:title=willbefree25 wrote:}{quote}

>

> Animals are still being killed and abused and eaten alive in film and television.

>

Can you provide any contemporary examples of that, in US or European films? Apart from wildlife documentaries, of course, I'd be very surprised that such a thing existed.