Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Born in the wrong time (?)

misswonderly3

> {quote:title=Dargo2 wrote:}{quote}(...OR, in OTHER words here Jake...CHILL HERE DUDE!!!...this a ONLY a MINOR little freakin' detour in your little thread here!!!...there was NO reason to call Fred "genus" here..WHICH I assume you meant 'GENIUS", BTW!!!)

Uh...he DID say "genius", NOT "genus"....except he spelled it "genuis".

Yeah...as the kids all say today, "Whatever!" And, as I'm sure you know here , my point was to suggest to our "dear friend" "in the freakin' Heartland", that there was PROBABLY a better freakin' way to suggest to Fred, or ANYONE for that matter, that this thread had taken a slight detour and that they'd like to post some MORE freakin' pictures of places in the Deep South, because 'they" are SOOOO freakin' overly PROUD of the place...for whatever reason.

REALLY! Why, I could have NEVER guessed that, Jake!!!

Oh WAIT..."maybe" I did...as per my most recent posting.

And, it seems to me, though I COULD BE wrong here, that it WASN'T the idea of someone posting a picture of that weird freakin' bathroom that got ya all "bummed out" here. Nope. MY guess is that you've become SO attached to this thread because of your "Travelogue of the South", that you resented this slight detour.

(...and ya know Jake, I'm USUALLY pretty darn freakin' good at decipherin' other peoples' motivations)

And now, JUST to show ya there's no...okay LITTLE hard feelin's here, I'll see if I can post a picture of Sedona Arizona, which as you may know, IS one of THE most BEAUTIFUL locations in THIS, or any OTHER country on this planet)

I post what I know. You don't have a clue. Post and cut out the talk. Step up.

One of my wishes is to go to Canada and do some Trout fishing before I'm done.

And I've caught Largemouth Bass over 10 pounds.

Jake in the Heartland

Yeah, I know you didn't, Fred. It was that "darn" SansFin character who did.

(...with "a little" prompting from a certain dunderhead from Sedona Arizona who brought the subject up with all his talk about makin' fun of all those "crazy freakin' paranoid survivorists"/"George C. Scott'/"Mine-Shaft Gap" things!!!)

LOL!!!!

That's okay Dark. I probably deserve SOME measure of a virtual "hand slap" here. ;-)

And now folks, BACK to MissW's original intent here.

(...but REMEMBER: Let us have NO pictures of ANY bathrooms here...except maybe IF they might happen to be pictures of OUTHOUSES situation next to an ANTEBELLUM SOUTHERN MANSION, of course!!!...yeah, I know, I'm baaaaaad, ain't I???!!!)

ROFL!!!

> {quote:title=darkblue wrote:}{quote}I believe misswonderly started the thread, and everyone continued it, for the purpose of posting pictures of all kinds of architectural designs, primarily of the past and mostly with a unique aspect to them. That seems to be the way the thread has gone.

Aha...okay, I missed or forgot that point as well.

Well....what happens if you're sitting in there taking care of business and the elevator comes DOWN?

:^0

...or someone opens a door below you and looks UP?

:D

> {quote:title=EugeniaH wrote:}{quote}Haveta say, I've been all over India and I've never heard of this place you mention. Where is it?

>

> (Or am I walking myself into a movie-reference joke here? ;) )

It's a movie coming out with Judi Dench, Bill Nighy, and Dev Patel.

> {quote:title=Dargo2 wrote:}{quote}

>

>

>

>

> (...but REMEMBER: Let us have NO pictures of ANY bathrooms here...except maybe IF they might happen to be pictures of OUTHOUSES situation next to an ANTEBELLUM SOUTHERN MANSION, of course!!!...yeah, I know, I'm baaaaaad, ain't I???!!!)

>

>

>

>

Pictures are fine as long as the toilets are clean... :^0

Well, FOR ONCE I'm not goin' for a joke here, my dear. There's a newly released movie with a very strong older British cast(that's "cast" btw...NOT "caste"..hey, I gotta have SOME fun here, ya know) titled "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel". I haven't seen it yet either, but with a cast that includes Judi Dench, Maggie Smith and Tom Wilkinson, and a storyline that's supposedly about "raising one's consciousness while on holiday on the Sub-continent", I thought that this film would be right up your alley to see before going on your trip.

*Well, FOR ONCE I'm not goin' for a joke here, my dear.*

Whoa, wait a minute. This isn't like you - you're starting to confuse me! ;)

*I thought that this film would be right up your alley to see before going on your trip.*

Your description sounds interesting, including a quality cast. I think I may have to check it out... Thanks!