Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Comments and Thanks TCM!

{font:Times New Roman} {font}

{font:Calibri}Thanks so much for such an enjoyable film festival! The film line-up was just great and I found myself being pulled in different directions more than once. That’s a testament to the fine job TCM did acquiring these films.{font}

{font:Calibri}I was a Spotlight pass holder this year, and last, and heard many comments throughout the festival about what could change. The one I’ll comment about is providing free alcoholic beverages for Spotlight pass holders. Please don’t do that! I’d like TCM to continue using the funds it collects to acquire films that haven’t been seen in years, to seek out knowledgeable people to present them and to provide quality venues for viewing these films. I can only imagine the resources it takes to do these things. Additionally, the lower inhibitions and inappropriate behavior that goes in hand with alcohol consumption would most certainly impede the enjoyment of the festival experience for others.{font}

{font:Calibri}I noticed in several screening I attended that seats were reserved. In venues like The Chinese House 3 and 4 where the capacity is 177 seats, it’s discouraging to see 25-30 seats reserved. I understand that opening night would draw the press but in the smallest venues of the festival it seemed extreme and certainly left pass holders out.{font}

{font:Times New Roman} {font}Edited by: JeanineMB on Apr 18, 2012 8:26 AM

Edited by: JeanineMB on Apr 18, 2012 8:27 AM