Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with finding movie name. PLEASE!

Hi.

On Saturday, April 20th, there was a movie on at about 4 am that I woke up to that looked amazing. It was probably made in the late fifties to late sixites. It seemed like a Flash Gordon-type of movie, with large, red slug-like monsters and ray guns. I want to say the name was something along the lines of "Exodus" or something like that.

I have been searching vehemently all over the internets for some hint to what this movie was and I cannot for the life of me find it! I've searched the schedule but it stops at 6 am Saturday and it ended around 5am.

Please, for the love of my sanity and so that I sleep at night, please help me find the name of this movie that aired around 5 am on Saturday, April 20th.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

The creatures in GREEN SLIME were green so it may not be that film Also shown in April was WILD WILD PLANET, a 1960's Italian sci-fi movie made for US TV but released theatrically. That may be the movie you sae part of. (Pretty sure it had ray guns).