Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi. I'm Robert Osborne

Thank you for posting that link. That's a wonderful podcast. I loved the story about Shelly Winters on the Dinah Shore Show.

Go and listen for yourselves. It is 37 minutes well-spent.

Kyle In Hollywood

> {quote:title=Sepiatone wrote:}{quote}

> I think it would also be funny if the next time Robert Osborne is out for another procedure, his stand-in substitute is OZZY Osborne.

Great idea...but the man's name is spelled Osbourne. ;)

*"Does anyone call him "Bob" or "Bobby", 'Rob", or "Robby"?* - finance

I do know he is sometimes referred to as "Osbo". I think he even used that name/term when he programmed a night or two of films that should have won the Oscar.

Kyle In Hollywood

> Thank you for posting that link. That's a wonderful podcast. I loved the story about Shelly Winters on the Dinah Shore Show. Go and listen for yourselves. It is 37 minutes well-spent.

Totally agree. 37 minutes very well spent. I especially enjoyed Alec's story about being at an event with Keith Richards and his wife Patti Hansen. That was very funny.

I have always felt that Baldwin was very good at working with RO on the Essentials. Baldwin, himself an avid classic film fan I thought made the program stronger. His story about how they chose the films was good as well. And I loved it at the end where they speak of Baldwin's "firing". Would love to hear them talk again.