Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PLEASE!!!! TCM EVENTS IN BOSTON

I love/live for tcm lol I went to the first tcm cruise and had such a blast met really awesome people,fun events, etc.I got to see Robert Osborne many times and close up at the beginning of the cruise.I also got to chat,get pictures with,and an autograph by Ben Mankiewicz :). Who I have a major major crush on, as well as respecting and looking up to both him and osborne tremendously.I also met the people behind tcm which was breathtaking as well as meeting the two best hosts/film historians.It's too difficult to put into words to express how marvelous and how much of a wonderful time and experience it truely was.I don't know how I afforded it, but unfortunetly I have been unable to go to all the festival so far but as I tell my family my life will not be complete until I've gone so someday I'm seriously going to go.However I would absolutely LOVE IT!!!! If tcm would come up with some kind of event big or small someday to be located in boston or somewhere in massachusetts I live between 1-2 hours from boston depending on the traffic in a tiny town.The first TCM Cruise was in december and I'm still smiling and thinking about how wonderful it was.

My suggestion: Have TCM do a "Road to Hollywood" (RTH) stop in Boston before next year's festival. They may have done one in prior years (2010, 2011), but I can't remember. They did not do one in Boston this year (2012). A fan from Philadelphia inveiged on the blog that Philly had been overlooked as a RTH stop throughout the festival's existence, was therefore being "dissed," and that s/he took umbrage. Lo and behold, this year Philly was scheduled. I know because I traveled from Washington, DC to there to see Eva Marie Saint and your friend Mr. Mankiewicz chatting before a showing of North by Northwest. Just keep after TCM to have the event in Boston for 2013. It sure worked for Philly !!

See the following on the RTH:

http://www.tcm.com/this-month/movie-news.html?id=475864&name=TCM-s-2012-Road-to-Hollywood-Tour

CinecrazyDC