Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HELP URGENT OCTOBER needs to return to the TCM I loved!

*What is it going to take to convince TCM that OCTOBER needs to be the way they used to have it!*

*ALL HORROR FILMS ]:) *

*That is part of the reason I fell in love with TCM! Yet now we are lucky if we get a few films on Friday Night!*

*Haven't they ever heard, " If It is not broken don't fix it! " Please everyone who loves TCM as much as I do convince the powers that be to return to October being a Horror Fest so all of us can enjoy that month the way we used to!*

*I love TCM, but can't stand that they changed the programing in OCTOBER a few years back! HELP!!!!!! What do you guys think?*

Thank goodness someone with sense prevailed at TCM. Who needs a whole month of horror films? I guess everyone is supposed to be all excited that the ONE DAY holiday of Halloween is in October. I couldn't care less.

TCM is great the way it is. I hope they NEVER go back to an entire month of horror films. Never.

*"I hope they NEVER go back to an entire month of horror films. Never."*

In the fifteen or so years that I have been watching TCM, I don't think there has ever been an October that showed _only_ horror films. I think the OP has confused TCM with a different channel. (Or it happened on an overseas version of TCM.)

Kyle In Hollywood

If it was all horror all the time - I'm gone for the month.

Never been a fan. I have no interest in them. Wouldn't expect a month of nothing but westerns so I wouldn't think horror would be a way to keep an audience.

An abundance of any one thing I feel would be overkill ( for lack of a better expression). I recall a time when my children were young and we took a trip to Disneyland. Like most children, my kids love hamburgers for either lunch or dinner; however after the second day they did not want to see another hamburger.

I love Westerns, but a whole month of any one genre in my opinion would be too much! I believe 5 to 7 days would be a nice compromise for any genre to be shown on TCM.

I for one am with you, PHILIPOSPHOLLIE. Classic Horror is my lifeblood.

I don't personally recall TCM showing an entire month of nothing but classic horror. I'd be in heaven if they did, but I can't imagine them doing so. I'd be happy if they'd just get back to putting decent classic horror on TCM Underground every once in a while, instead of weird, freakish (and usually more recent) trash.

• 3 weeks later...

{font:}I never had a problem with TCM Underground. I too like the Classic Horror movies, as well as the 'campy' horror movies of the 70's and 80's. I think its fine just the way it is. I can't wait for October!{font}