Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For anyone who uses Twitter:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree! you kind of end up getting fed up with people, especially those you were a bit annoyed with to begin with, I find myself deleting a lot of people and don't have ANY personal information, not even pictures, I find it so invasive that they make you put you name and last name and so much personal information. And I love this message board but I have hated others, I also like Yahoo Answers and find it sometimes helpful

I am on facebook to keep up with a son and couple friends back home, and I soon as I am Skyping, you will see me less and less on fb.

This is probably the best message board around.. I tried the one at amc years ago, and it was not good, couldn't follow a decent post. Later I tried the one for MAD MEN in the first and second seasons, but didn't like the people or the views, and unlike here, they weren't worth the energy engaging them in conversation.

I don't tweet back and forth on twitter.. I use it differently.