Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Chernobyl Diaries" (2012)

A group of not too bright young tourist go on a sight seen tour of nuclear disaster site- bad idea! This movie from the producer of "Paranormal Activity" starts of well but soon falls apart as action goes from ridiculous to a complete predictable climax.

I try not to let internet buzz and reviews about a movie affect my selection of movie going but in nearly every review i read was "stupid morons"..."**** youth go where they shouldn't"...and the previews were the usual ones of girls shrieking, running, and a glimpse of someone wearing white make-up bodysuits.

So, I passed this one up and will await it very patiently on DVD.

By the way, dig TCM's horror lineup for this coming Wednesday, June 6: "Dr. X", "The Mask of Fu Manchu," etc. gotta watch this one.

I seen this movie at theaters. It's ok, such as with the acting and somewhat of the storyline, but it's nothing really special. It kind of reminds me of the Blair Witch Project, not how the movie was shot (P.O.V.) but just as the storyline except with 'mutants'?