Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
allaboutlana

By Any Other Name, II

Gary Lewis and The Playboys.

Jolly visitor on Xmas eve Santa ___s comedy from '39 __iot's Delight '55's The ___ of Ranchipur

Claude Rains

The Tokens Sang "The _______ Sleeps Tonight" Paul Newman's Daughter Author Of "Peter Pan" + Theme From "Mondo Cane"

Lionel Barrymore

Highest point in French Alps, ____ Blanc Judy Garland nee: Frances ____ Ol' Sal goes 15 Miles on the ____ Canal + played Waldo Lydecker in Laura ____on Webb

Montgomery Clift

Wilder And Pryor Starred In "_______ Crazy" Irving Berlin Wrote "All Alone By The Telephone, Waiting For A Ring, A Ting-A-__________" Bud And Lou Starred In "It Ain't ________" + For The Broadway Show "Pal Joey", Rodgers And Hart Wrote "In Our Little _______ Of Iniquity"

The answer to this puzzle may well be the answer to another question currently on these boards,

Sterling Hayden: I'll have to investigate the threads for the answer:

Name of the skunk in Bambi _____ DeNiro's role as a catcher in Bang The ____ Slowly Tommy Dorsey hit ____ of India.

Carve Her Name with Pride

next: 1958's Titanic telling A Night to Re______ Mitchum movie Out __ __ Past Billy Idol sang nice day for a White _____

Member Of The Wedding

Reporters concerns: Who, What, Where, When, Why & ______ This many for the seesaw Jessica Fletcher wrote it Groucho's 'You Bet _____ Life' Susan Saint James was McMillan's _____.

How To Murder Your Wife

Hopper pal of Winnie the Pooh _____ Gene Wilder film _____ Crazy clock's name in Beauty and the Beast ___sworth + Coen Bros film _____ after Reading

Rooster Cogburn

Old Novelty Song "______zy Doats" Abbreviation for The Prairie State (AKA The Land Of Lincoln) Ann Murray Had a Hit with "Shadows ______ The Moonlight" Ursula Andress Was Featured In A World War I Film Called "The Blue _______" In "The Time Of Their Lives", The Bodies Of Horatio And Melody Are Thrown In A ___________ "Jolson ______ Again" The Lone Ranger's Horse" Ingrid Bergman Was Featured In "The ________ Of St. Mary's"

Marilyn Maxwell sings Silver Bells

Marnie Nixon is well-known for dub___ Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady Patti Page hit ____ over The Bridge big hit for Artie Shaw ___gin the Beguine "Count Your Bles____" Father O'Malley was "_______ My Way" Hepburn role _____ Go-Lightly Danny Kaye film Knock On _____.

Bing Crosby sings "Going Hollywood"

"The Old Gray ______, She Ain't What She Used To Be" She Played Kim Lee In "Crash" "_____ Golden Pond" "Glad All Over" Was A Hit For The _______ Clark Five Jennifer Aniston Film "_______ Just Not That Into You" Old Song "If I ______ ____ Talking Picture Of You" In "Some Like It Hot", Marilyn Monroe Plays _________ Kane + Fred Astaire Starred In "_________ Long Legs"

Hmmm. Marion Davies had a Sugar Daddy...

mine: Thin Man star ____ Powell Kurosawa classic _ Alan Ladd film Boy on A ____in + Broadway star Colleen Dew____

William Randolph Hearst

"It Seems That ______ness Is Just A Thing Called Joe" D.W.Griffith Directed "The ______ Of A Nation" Favorite Musical Group From "Animal House", Otis _____ And The Knights + Kate Smith Had A Hit With "God Bless ___________"

Happy Birthday the USA

Swiss archer William ___ sci fi film ___ Came from Outer Space The Godfather line of warning of war "Go __ ___ mattresses + Thomas Mitchell role in Pocketful of Miracles ____ Henry Blake

Mine was *Happy Birthday, America.* Yours is *Tell It To The Judge.* Now*,*

Old Song*, "_________* Gals, Won't You Come Out Tonight?" Another Old Song "________ White, Whatcha Gonna Swing Tonight" Cole Porter Song "Well ______ You Evah" God Is Heard On Radios In "________ Next ____________ You Hear" Gershwin Show "_____ Thee I Sing" The Sewing Machine Was Invented By Elias _________ Danielle Spencer's Role On "What's Happening?" Red Skelton Starred In "I __________ It" "Look At Me, I'm Sandra ___________"

Well, did ya' evah? I never knew: Buffalo Bob did the voice of Howdy Doody??

Danny Kaye film The ____ Pennies Rooster, Lily and Miss Hannigan are on ____ Street in Annie pirates' search for gold doubloons and ____ of eight.

FIVE EASY PIECES

Tell Laura I love _____ Yours, _____ & Ours Richard _____ was in 'A Summer Place" _____ie Hawn _____ & Out prefix for Whiz or String OM_____!

English born. In late 50s-early 60s was in 3 movies that were nominater for Best Picture - 2 won and 2 were musicals. 1 is mentioned in answer.

Big hit on TV with Jack Paar, Johnny Carson and Merv Griffin.

Estelle Winwood

Name of Velvet Brown's horse was the ___ Spielberg film The Color ___ple Peter Lawford's name in Little Women was ____

Piper Laurie

Truth or _____ _____ wind: a sign of bad news Pete _____ Tillie Mountain or Honey Vegas showman Newton Bratty kids got the _____ory switch Super or Bat

Darryl And Dwayne Hickman

One Of Ronald Reagan's Favorite Desserts Was Apple Brown ________ Hither _____ Yon The Old Gray _______, She Ain't What She Used To Be In "Lord Of The Rings", Gandalf Was Played By _________ McKellen Old Song "______-Sut Rawlson On The Rillerah" + There Was A Former Boxer Named Two _______ Tony Galento

Betty and Marion Hutton

Old TV sitcom from the 50's Meet ____, Peter Falk & Alan Arkin played The ___-Laws Mills Brothers hit Paper ____ lion portrayer Bert ____ Jennifer Grey's name in Dirty Dancing, _____

*Million Dollar Baby*

He Was The Host Of "The $64,000 Question" McLean Stevenson Had A Show Called "_______ Larry" Alan Ladd Starred In "Two Years Before The _________" Betty Field Was Featured In "King's _________" New Age Musician Who Had A Close Relationship With Linda Evans

The spoken name is so much prettier than the printed one: Marcello Mastroianni

Xmas refrain Deck the Halls...____ lala Rbt Duvall planned his wake in Get___ Beatles hit song Here Comes ___ ___.