Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CONTINUED NEXT WEEK.........

kenwal34

Jungle Girl.....Chapter 4... Treachery.

Jack,Nyoka and Curly have been backed into the swamp by Shambas men. The oily water is set aqflame and the three are trapped by the fire. Nyoka see some reeds,cuts them and using them for an air supply, swim under water and escape.

Returning to the village,Nyoka tells Bradley to be prepared to leave the village the next morning. Bradley reports this to Latimer. Latimer enlists the aid of the chief by telling him that the three must be stopped from leaving or the amulet will leave with them.. A plan is made to steal the gasoline from the plane.

Jack and Curly are lured from the plane,fall into an animal trap,and fight off a lion with Nyokas help. When they return to the plane,they discover the gas missing. Setting out to locate the gas, they are spotted by Shambas men. They narrowly escape a deadly trap and locate the gasoline. Before they can retreive it,afight starts and a gasoline can is punctured. The gasoline is set afire.The wind changes and blows the flames toward the remaining gas cans. As Nyoka,Jack and Curly race to get away, the gas cans explode,sending the mountain side crashing down upon them. And.........

Next week......Chapter 5..Jungle Vengeance.

I just caught up with two chapters that I missed and I see that our girl Nyoka is getting into the thick of things, which I like.

I could just picture the action in that man-made jungle which always impressed me as a kid.

I'm gonna have to make it my bussiness to purchase a Nyoka jungle serial set one of these days.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Chapter 5...Jungle Vengeance...As the gas cans explode,our heroes find cover under a ledge and escape. At the village, Nyoka tells the group where the oil pool is located.Jack and Curly make plans to distill enough gas for the flight out.Latimer tricks Shamba into killing the Chief. Wakimbu hears the plans and tells Nyoka. With Jack and Curly ,Nyoka arrives at the caves and stop Shamba from carrying out his plan. Nyoka is tricked,steps on a trap door and falls into a pit. The pit fills with gas.Jack tries to force Shamba into reveiling Nyokas whereabouts. Meanwhile the pit is filling with gas and......

Next week........Chapter 6... Tribal Fury.

Ken,

I'm so glad you could finally post! I had to open a new account! Great chapter just

read it did you have to trim down your chapters to post? I got surprised you could finally post i didn't have time to grab the popcorn ! But next sat i will! I hope all

the snags get taken care of i'm still adjusting to the new thread i liked the old

thread wish we could've kept it. But things move on so i guess so must we.

take care journalist2rhyme formerly loliteblue.

lolite,

I had to trim a bit. There was a sequence where Wakimbu fell in a stream with a crocodile and was rescued by Nyoka,and a fight between Jack ,Curly and the Lionmen omitted. Dont know if it would have posted with the addition or not.I'll try a full episode tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

Ken.

mongo,

Thanks for the alert..Now on to Chapter 6.. Tribal Fury.

Jack is dropped into the pit with Nyoka. Curly finds the device and opens the trap door. Standing on Jacks shoulders, Nyoka is pulled from the pit by Curly with Jack following.

Jack and Curly begin distilling the gasoline. Natives sneak up on Curly and knock him unconcious. Shamba has captured the chief and plans to kill him when the natives bring in Curly. Taking Curlys gun ,Shamba kills the chief. Wakimbu sees this and is captured by Shambas men. The chiefs men find Curly and blame him for the murder. Curly is to be burned alive.Jack and Nyoka manage to save Curly and flee with the natives in pursuit. They barricade themselves in a hut surrounded by the natives. Wakimbus pet monkey enters the hut . Jack gets an idea to follow the monkey hoping he will lead them to Wakimbu..Nyoka and Jack arrive at a guarded hut. Jack overpowers the guard.Wakimbu hears someone nearing the hut. He readies a crossbow. Nyoka prepares to open the door,

Wakimbu fires the arrow and............

Next week..Chapter 7......The Poison Dart....Jungle Girl.

Jungle Girl....Chapter 7....The Poison Dart....

As Nyoka reaches the door she is attacked by a guard. The guard is killed by Wakimbus arrow.She,Wakimbu and Jack return to the village to help their friends. Under siege,Latimer tells Curly to surrender to save the others.Curly agrees and leaves the hut. One of the men disagrees with Latimer,goes outside is shot by Latimer. Nyoka arrives with the lion amulet and everyone is saved.Shamba is accused of killing the chief but makes his escape. The wounded man decides to expose Latimer and his scheme and escapes.Latimer trails him and kills him with a poison dart.Jack goes to find the killer.Nyoka plans to enlist the aid of the natives.She crosses a log bridge, not knowing that its been weakened by Latimer.Halfway across ,the log slips and Nyoka plunges to the bottom of the ravine. And..........

Next Week.....Chapter 8.....Man Trap.

Jungle Girl......Chapter 8... Man Trap...Curly is saved from execution by Nyoka.Latimer kills the man who threatens to expose his scheme to steal the diamonds. Jack and Nyoka follow his killers. Nyoka follows the trail that leads across a gorge. Crossing on a a log bridge that has been loosened by Latimer, the log and Nyoka plunge into a lake below. Jack hears the scream and dives in to save Nyoka.Nyoka returns to the village while Jack searches for more evidence. Jack finds some of the darts and suspects that they were made by white men. Seeing Latimer later dispose of the blow gun,Jack makes the connection between Latimer and the killing.On the way to help Curly with the gas,Jack Is caught in a lion trap and is rescued by Nyoka.

Latimer tells Shamba that before he can become chief he must first kill Jack and Curly. Shamba takes men to the cave where the gas is being made and a furious fight begins between the natives and our heroes. Jack is knocked toward a boiling hot vat of gasoline and ................

Next Week...Chaqpter 9......Treasure Tomb....

Ken, it looks like its getting down and dirty in the jungle, which I like. With all the excitement going on I could just hear the kids of yore screaming and stamping in the old Bijou Theatre on a Saturday afternoon.

Can't wait until next Saturday.

Mongo

Hi Mongo,

Hope you and yours made it safely through Wilma! I just finished watching PERILS OF THE DARKEST JUNGLE[formerly titled The Tiger Woman], with Allan Lane, Linda Sterling,LeRoy Mason, and one of my favorite bad guys,George J . Lewis.Not as good as Jungle Girl ,but still exciting fare.Glad you are still enjoying the matinees!

Ken.

Chapter 9..... Treasure Tomb.

Curly and Jack are distilling gasoline when Shamba and his men arrive. A furious fight begins. Nyoka attempts to capture Shamba,is hit by a barrel thrown at Jack,and is knocked over a railing. Catching a support on the way over,she saves herself and continues the fight. Fleeing the natives they must cross over quicksand . Curly and Nyoka swing safely over but the limb breaks,dropping Jack into the quicksand. Fashioning a loop from vines ,Nyoka pulls Jack to safety just as Shamba and his men arrive. Another fight starts with Nyoka pursuing and capturing Shamba. Shamba confesses that Latimer is the gang leader. Still thing that Bradley is her father,Nyoka gets the amulet and goes to retreive the diamonds. Latimer intends to get the diamonds away from Nyoka.

Shamba is forced to open the room to the diamonds. At the last instance he pushes our heroes into the room and slams the door. The three are trapped with the floor sliding out from under them reveiling a deep pit. Nyoka screams and.........

Chapter 10........Jungle Killer.

Chapter 10......Jungle Killer.

Shamba tricks Nyoka, Jack and Curly into a chamber with the floor sliding out from beneath their feet. Soon they will drop into a deep pit. Jacks spies a steel ring protruding from the wall above . He grabs hold with Nyoka and Curly clinging to him as the floor disapears beneath them.Edging their way along the wall they safely enter the diamond chamber. They remove the diamonds and prepare to move them to safety.

Shamba is intercepted by Latimer outside the cave and forced to take him to the diamonds.Hearing the others coming, Nyoka and friends hide,as Latimer and Shamba enter. Finding the diamonds gone,Latimer confronts Bradley. Just then Nyoka arrives. Latimer hides and overhears her tell Bradley about the diamonds. A meeting is arranged for Bradley to meet with Jack and Curly to get the diamonds. Bradley goes to meet Jack. On the way there ,Nyoka hears Latimer talking about plans to retake the gems..She is captured and tied up in a hut. Kimbu sees this and runs to tell Jack. Jack and the others race to free Nyoka.

Shamba seeing his chance to get Latimer,frees a killer gorilla hoping he will go after Latimer ,his enemy. The ape spots Latimer with Nyoka ,but Latimer leaves before the ape enters. Not finding Latimer,the ape turns his fury toward Nyoka and..........................Next week..Chapter 11 .Dangerous Secret ...Jungle Girl.

Jungle Girl......Chapter 11...Dangerous Secret.

Latimer has imprisoned Nyoka. Shamba has released a killer gorilla ,hoping it will kill Latimer. Entering the hut and not finding Latimer,the gorilla turns his fury toward Nyoka. Just as the gorilla is about to attack Nyoka ,Jack arrives.Jack places himself in danger as his bullets fail to stop the beast. Curly arrives and fires the fatal shot.

Plans are made to fly out with the diamonds and leave Latimer behind. The next day as they begin to transport the gas to the plane,the trio is spotted by Latimer.

Jack is seized by Latimer and taken to the cave in an effort to make him tell where the diamonds are. Jack is tied to an ore crushing machine which consists of a threadmill and a heavy stone block that can be raised and then dropped to crush the ore.Curly and Nyoka goes to the cave hoping to find Jack. Curly is engaged in a fight with the Tigermen. Growing impatient with Jacks refusal to talk, Latimer orders him tied to the threadmill and sent toward the ore crusher.Jack seems headed toward certain death. And.............

Next week.........Chapter 12. Trapped.