Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TripleHHH

Movies I was wondering if anyone had seen

Hello all. After a long haitus I once again now have TCM. Its great to have it back & look forward to watching just about anything that catches my eye these days.

Anyway the topic here is about movies that I saw on Amazon.com/Uk that sounded cool but I hadnt heard of any of them

*Voice of Merrill*

*Forbidden (Douglas Montgomery)*

*Golden Salamander*

*They Met in the Dark*

Has anyone seen these before and are they any good. They do sound good overall but Id hate to order them overseas only to find out they are snoozers :) None of them are Warner Archive titles to my knowledge or even have USA releases.

Have they aired on TCM before ? I dont know if these movies have been discussed before in this forum and I dont want to search endlessly :)

Golden Salamander airs infrrequently on TCM. It's good, not great, but entertaining action/adventure. If you need to see it, you might find it "elsewhere" on the internet.

saturday night past - did anyone see those two horrible films of Joan Crawford that she should have NEVER made - late in her illustrious career - they really degraded her - i feel so sorry when i see those films that she made when she was past her prime - Garbo left while we still remember her as young and beautiful - also speaking of Garbo did anyone catch The Painted Veil - this morning - not her best film but she looks stunning as always.

I know I normally don't comment regarding you obsession with Garbo & Crawford, but your post really has nothing to do with the question Triple HHH asked.

> {quote:title=slaytonf wrote:}{quote}Golden Salamander airs infrequently on TCM. It's good, not great, but entertaining action/adventure.

I'll second that.