Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*http://tinyurl.com/c6688av* {font:Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif}{size:16px}Not many left, are there?

Without having to do much research, almost a certainty that he was the last living participant in any Marx Brothers film...unless there is someone I am unfamiliar with.

{font}

I remember Tony Martin mainly from TV shows like Dean Martin and The Hollywood Palace while I was growing up then, of course, as the "composer" of the Tenement Symphony in Four Flats from THE BIG STORE.

RIP

BTW-I think you're right about him being the final Marx movie survivor. Bruce Gordon was in LOVE HAPPY and he died in 2011. Other than the uncredited kids from THE BIG STORE furniture department, there's no other possibilitiies.

Edited by: ginnyfan on Jul 30, 2012 9:57 PM

I remember Tony Martin mainly from TV shows like Dean Martin and The Hollywood Palace while I was growing up then, of course, as the "composer" of the Tenement Symphony in Four Flats from THE BIG STORE.

RIP

BTW-I think you're right about him being the final Marx movie survivor. Bruce Gordon was in LOVE HAPPY and he died in 2011. Other than the uncredited kids from THE BIG STORE furniture department, there's no other possibilitiies.

Maybe some of the kids in the Punch and Judy segment of MONKEY BUSINESS.might be around.

The last writer was Irving Brecher, who passed in 2008

The last director was probably Eddie Buzzell

It is still really tough for me to call LOVE HAPPY a 'Marx Brothers Movie' - if that counts, so does THE STORY OF MANKIND!