Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Osborne's favorite films

DownGoesFrazier

> {quote:title=finance wrote:}{quote}He mentioned that THE RAZOR'S EDGE was one of his 3 favorite films. What are the other two?

I too am curious about them. His remarks about THE RAZOR'S EDGE seem to be in line since he has always gushed over Gene Tierney and said she is one of his favorite actresses. I think Natalie Wood is also but I don't know if any of her films are his favorites (LOVE WITH THE PROPER STRANGER is mine).

I also think he may be a Grable fan, for many months in 2011 her Fox musicals were in his Bob's Picks. SPRINGTIME IN THE ROCKIES was in there twice. Once while someone was filling in - but again, I don't know the exact film.

• 9 months later...

His top two films of all time is "A Place in the Sun" and "Sunset Boulevard."

In tonight's discussion after the showing of "Rebecca," Robert stated that it is one of his Top Ten films of all time. He also said that "Notorious" is his favorite Hitchcock film, which thus automatically puts it among the Top Ten. So now, at least, we know half of his Top Ten.

I also suspect, from comments he's made in his introductions, that Dodsworth is way up there, too.

Quite a list of gems!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings