Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Hollywood Home Tour App for iPhone4

ClareVoyaunt3

I purchased this app in June, completed all 100 tours on the app and wanted to claim the prize offered...as stated in a video on the app, by Mr. Osbourne.

There is no way on the app or any where else to claim this prize. I have e-mailed TCM 5 or 6 times now and have been ignored or I get answers to questions I didn't ask. One time I was asked for my name and address and that the lady Jennifer Perry would send me the prize...this has been over a month and no prize...I tried to e-mail this lady again only to have my e-mail returned!

No one will respond to my e-mails any more. I am beginning to think this is a scam just to get people to buy the App. I paid $2.99 for the app and now it is on sale for 99 cents!

Once you complete the 100 Tours of the Hollywood Homes, there is nothing else you can do with or on the app. I have even e-mailed and asked if there would be updates to this app and have received no response that is, unless it was the wrong answer to a question that I did not ask.

Has any one else had this problem with this app? Does any one know why there is no place provided to claim the prize for finishing all 100 of these tours on the app? Does any one know what is going on with this app in general? Any information provided will be greatly appreciated as I am considering filing compalints on this matter. It soudns like a scam to me!

Your concern has been passed along. I can't say when or what may be done, but hopefully you'll get a much more personal response via email soon.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings