Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TCMfan23

YOUR HD TV'S AND BLU-RAY'S WILL BE OUTDATED BY DECEMBER

> {quote:title=FredCDobbs wrote:}{quote}Thanks for the information.

>

> I killed the original URL, I downloaded the photo as per instructions, and I copied it to TinyPic, and it seems to work now.

>

> (I've managed to log in normally this morning, and I've been logged in for about 3 hours so far.)

>

> Fred :)

No problems... I just like the wagging finger image... It's funny...

Take out the words on the image and you could put your own words on it and have some fun...

Compare the size of the camera to how small they are today... Goodness knows how small they'll be in future???

>If there had been no war (if Japanese hadn't attacked Americans at Pearl Harbour in 1941, and if Nazis hadn't attacked Poland in 1939 bringing Britain, France, Canada, and others into war) would've been interesting to see what would've happened in Hollywood about meeting the new challenge.

>The studio system and the "Golden Age" in Hollywood might have ended a decade earlier??

That's a very interesting point. Had there been no War, we might have had wide screen and color movies sooner, and no Classic 4:3 and B&W 1940s films.

> {quote:title=FredCDobbs wrote:}{quote}

>

> That's a very interesting point. Had there been no War, we might have had wide screen and color movies sooner, and no Classic 4:3 and B&W 1940s films.

And the actors who were serving in the armed forces would've been around too to act in films...

Actresses who were used in films to attract members of armed forces, for example, may not have had the exposure that they did in wartime movies?? I don't know...

Since the entire Nazi system was geared towards preparing for and fighting a war, without any war, they may have not lasted long and emigre film people might have returned to Germany/Europe from Hollywood?? Or would they have remained in Hollywood??

How would that potential loss have been felt in Hollywood??

Anyway, things may have been much different in that alternate world - Hey, wasn't there a "Star Trek" episode about this idea? (And used in the other "Star Trek" spin-offs too?)

RMeingast wrote:

<< Compare the size of the camera to how small they are today... Goodness knows how small they'll be in future??? >>

Insect mounted cameras! :0

That should give new meaning to the phrase house being bugged.

Smallest cameras today

CMC5020PH2-Copy.jpg

This is too hard to swallow.

PairOfCapsules.jpg