Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Reschedule Ernest Borgnine Tribute

Mhmama

We were on a 3-month trip around the USA in our "bus" when we heard of Ernest Borgnine's death. I knew we wouldn't be home in time to watch TCM's tribute to him on July 26th so I got on our computer and set up the DVR to record it all, especially his 2009 interview. I can't tell you how disappointed I was to learn when we got home that due to the storms in Florida, the electric had been out on that day so that all I got was 2 of his movies which I already have on DVD.

I would really love it if they could do it again or put it on a DVD for purchase. Ernest Borgnine has been my favorite for many years and after reading his book "Ernie" I want even more to watch his interview again and his wonderful movie "Marty"

I am sure that the Ernie interview will be aired again as other interviews have been. Put it in the "suggest a movie" listing along with "Marty" and whatever other titles you want to see. Click on "fan community" above and go to "suggest a movie".

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings