Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fathom Events

thestick

I know it's kind of early since the series is not yet over and I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. I have been on hiatus from the boards for several months.

Who has seen any of the fathom events and so far what has been your favorite? I have seen several and Singing In The Rain has been my favorite. There were people from 7 to 97 in the audience and it was such a blast to hear everybody singing the songs, applauding, etc. I am so looking forward to The Birds and Dr. Zchivago so I may be voting too early!

If you do a Forum Search for "Fathom" and select "all" as your timeframe parameters, you should find many other threads that discussed the past TCM theater screenings.

http://forums.tcm.com/search!default.jspa

And I haven't read about a screening of *Dr. Zhivago* yet so that's a new one on me. I only know about *The Birds* later this month, *Frankenstein/Bride Of Frankenstein* in October and *To Kill A Mockingbird* in November.

Kyle In Hollywood

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings