Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Classic movie: anonymous poet, revolution in Italy, 17th/18th century?

Faninho

{font:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif}{size:12.727272033691406px}I want to know the title for a classic movie. I'll try to make a good description of what I recall. First of all it's a colour movie. I believe it's from the beginning of coulour movies. It was filmed only in studios, and the action takes part in Italy (but i don't know if they're english or italian speaking actors) from what I remember, I believe in 17th - 18th century. The story is about some kind of revolution which has as icon an anonymus poet who writes small poems ironizing the politicians. He is searched for and wanted for execution. I remember a scene where the main character rests on the bank of the river that passes through the city. It's not much, I know, but I really enjoyed this movie and I would really appreciate anyone's help. {font}

{font:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif}{size:12.727272033691406px}Thank you for any suggestions.{font}

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings