Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thank You For Showing "GREED"

gestapospank

Thank you so much TCM for showing "Greed". I am a HUGE silent fan,and have wanted to see this movie for years. It was everything I was hoping for and more.The use of stills flowed so seamlessly with the rest of the movie that after a while I didn`t even notice. I can`t imagine what the 91/2 hr. original showed that this one didn`t. Someone did great editing on this one. TCM is ALWAYS the first channel I tune in to its without a doubt the best network.

• 1 month later...

At The Carmel International Film Festival, a couple of weeks ago, they screened a short that was obviously the first segment of a hoped for feature version of Greed. It was the part of the story where the two men are stuck without water in the desert and the mule keeps running away from them. The short was outstanding, immediately drawing me into the story, wanting to see more. The script, acting, cinematography, music were all first rate. At the end of the short, there was a title card that said, "To Be Continued".

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings