Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's a Dog's Life-

Thank you, Jake, for that beautiful photo of Gia who won the National Dog Show on Thursday.  Those eyes!

That was one great lineup; they could have picked any of them and it would have been hard to argue with the choice.  Gia had the most expressive face and had an almost regal look.  I was not surprised by her win.  No doubt we will se her again at the AKC and Westminster shows and maybe some of the other six.

• Like 1

That possum was as big, if not bigger, than our brave little terrier.  That's what they do best, go after intruders and vermin.  I'll bet old sawtooth didn't stay up there very long. 

Those sporting puppies were adorable.  Look out birds and ducks!

That guy really has his priorities straight.  That's one lucky dog.  I hope I'd have that much courage in the same situation.

That possum was as big, if not bigger, than our brave little terrier.  That's what they do best, go after intruders and vermin.  I'll bet old sawtooth didn't stay up there very long. 

Those sporting puppies were adorable.  Look out birds and ducks!

That guy really has his priorities straight.  That's one lucky dog.  I hope I'd have that much courage in the same situation.

Thanks Star. My first dog's daddy was 100 percent Springer Spaniel & his mother was 100 percent pointer or Bird Dog. He was a beaut.

Have a Merry Christmas

One of my brothers had a friend whose family had a St. Bernard.  We would often see his young brother riding him to the mailbox and back with that day's delivery.  They resemble Béarnaise Mountain dogs who I look for every year at Westminster  

• TomJH changed the title to It's A Dog's Life On Film