Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your movies

judesdog

A few years ago I sent a message to TCM to play "The Egg And I," the message I received back is that they didn't have any knowledge of that movie. Tonight, I tried to relate to TCM that the silents are wonderful, but not always what we want to watch. And to give them a time slot that we might be prepared for. Yet, I can't seem to get through to anyone. Am I the only one who feels this way? I love what TCM does, but there are times I feel that they are giving in to the other telivision moguls. Please don't let that be so! Continue to sell the classic dvds on your show Turner, cause we all might have to rely on them for future pics that we...your viewers just might want to view at a later date.

I think that you have to realize that TCM's audience is very large and with varied tastes so you can't expect TCM to show something that will satisfy every single viewer, every single minute, of every single day. I might like silent films, but can't stand B westerns. then somebody else may love B westerns but hate musicals or there are folks who love musicals but can't stand war films. It's just the way it is.

There's no bigger fan of TCM than me, but there are occasional days when they aren't showing anything I'm interested in. I just look at it as a day that somebody else is getting a chance to enjoy what they like.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings