Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anybody see 'Baby Doll' today ?

TCMfan23

I enjoyed it. It's one of my favorites TCM shows every once in a while. I like it more than Streetcar Named Desire. I also liked watching East of Eden with James Dean. James Dean is my favorite actor.

A few years ago , I seen Rebel without a cause on the big screen at a old movie theatre in town. It was a good experience. No one talked on their phones. Everyone watched the movie. And enjoyed it without texting on their phones and being rude. People of all ages where there watching the movie. Outside the theater , they had a old car show. It was great.

After the movie , me and my oldest brother ate dinner at a old fashioned diner where people sang oldies music. It was kareoke night , i guess.

After that , me and my brother went bowling across the street. we played two games. i won both. usually my brother wins both games. I haven't had so much fun in a long time. It was the best night of my life.

Edited by: TCMfan23 on Sep 7, 2012 7:46 PM

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings