Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sunrise 1927

mrroberts

I really enjoyed watching this latest "essential"; is there any other film that used this same basic storyline? Did anyone catch the "Hitchcock TV Theme" music that played during the scene at the photographers? Janet Gaynor is such a "cutie", it really pained me to think of her getting murdered. It would have been nice if he had strangled the city gal at the end (justice , right) but then he would have gone to jail and there would be no happy ending.

I'm thee most ridiculous person! I didn't set my recorder correctly for "The Sunrise" tonight!!! Can anyone tell me when they will show this classic again? It's not listed for any repeat in Sept., and it's not being shown in Oct. HELPPPP!!!

Hibi,

TCM has aired STREET ANGEL once, and they have LUCKY STAR scheduled for next month. But 7TH HEAVEN not only needs to be shown, it belongs on the Essentials as I said in the other thread. It would also be nice to see THE JOHNSTOWN FLOOD, and the RETURN OF PETER GRIM.

Oddly, Street Angel was shown during the day and TCM didnt make any big deal about it. Luckily, someone alerted me it was on (here, I think) and I was able to record it and watch it. You'd think since it was a TCM premiere, they would've showcased it in primetime...........I havent seen it on the schedule since........

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings