Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney Spears songs on Glee Season 4 Episode 2 coming Soon!!!!

villamilana

Glee season 4 episode 2 Tonight's new episode of "Glee" is a blast from the past. For the second time in the hit TV show's history, the cast will perform an entire episode dedicated to the music and dance moves of Britney Spears, y'all! Glee season 4 episode 2

Glee season 4 episode 2 brought us the wildly popular "Britney/Brittany" episode, in which Brittany S. Pierce, played by Heather Morris, has hallucinations that she is Britney Spears while under general anesthesia at the dentist's office. Ms. Spears herself made a cameo in the episode, so we wonder if this season's "Britney 2.0" can possibly top the previous homage to Brit Brit. Glee season 4 episode 2

Glee season 4 episode 2 Brittany stars in the newest Britney revival with two solos, including "Hold It Against Me" and "Gimme More." Meanwhile at NYADA, Rachel performs "Oops!... I Did It Again" in an attempt to impress her dance instructor Cassandra July, played by Kate Hudson. Glee season 4 episode 2

Glee season 4 episode 2 But of course, Britney numbers aren't just for the girls. Glee season 4 episode 2 Artie and Blaine perform a mash-up of her hit "Boys" along with Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend. Glee season 4 episode 2 " Newcomers Jake and Marley also have a mash-up in store for us -- Brit's "(You Drive Me) Crazy" with Aerosmith's "Crazy."

Glee season 4 episode 2 Wade, as alter-ego Unique, slays Brit's "Womanizer," while Marley slows it down with the piano ballad "Everytime." As for group numbers, Tina, Sam and Joe bring us an acoustic version of "3." Big Brother Season 14 Finale | Big Brother Season 14 episode 30

"Britney 2.0" airs Thursday, Sept. 20 on FOX at 9PM ET. Survivor Season 25 Episode 1 | Survivor Philippines Season 25 Premiere

Naruto Shippuden Episode 280

Edited by: villamilana on Sep 19, 2012 7:44 AM

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings