Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wednesday morning Crime and Comedy

SansFin

*Crime Unlimited* (1935) is a very nice little British crime drama.

*Crown vs. Stevens* (1936) is drama with murder.

*The Peterville Diamond* (1942) is crime mixed with comedy. It is a version of *Jewel Robbery* (1932).

All were made by Warner Brothers' Teddington Studio.

The programming has me wondering - does programmer A not talk to programmer B? Is programmer A (he of the Evil Under The Sun sort) 12 years old and programmer B tends more towards the 65 year mark?

It appears TCM is truly schizophrenic, to be able to program a lineup like that of today and the garbage of most other days. Not that today's has all gems, some are goats, but the sheer variety of it and the fact that most are obscure and TRULY CLASSIC, has me in awe of the fact that TCM has managed to survive this long without imploding.

> {quote:title=willbefree25 wrote:}{quote}Sorry? Doesn't everyone but me have a DVR? I thought they were magic and able to record everything?

Close to it...a DVR is simply a harddrive like in a computer. Connect your cable service to your computer and you can record pretty much like a DVR. :0

Most computers have the ability and can be set up to record from tv.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings