Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

schedule change / website

jfhoward

I set my alarm to wake me up in the wee hours to watch "The Fatal Glass Of Beer". Much to my dismay, it was just ending at the time the schedule indicated that it should be beginning. What's up with that?

So, this AM, I came to the on-line schedule, thinking my local on-air cable guide might've just gone screwball but the TCM schedule shows about a half-dozen shorts ALL have a start time of 2 AM (Central) AND when I clicked the descriptions, none are displayed until I click the one below it.

or is it just me?

jfhoward:

No, it is not just you. I don't know how closely the TCM online schedule matched the actual broadcast schedule for first 3 weeks of Mack Sennett shorts, but last night was a mess. I was hoping to record *Speed in the Gay Nineties*, but all I got was the last 2 minutes. I noticed that earlier this week, the monthly schedule for these shorts was altered from its original listing, with some titles removed and replaced by others. And once again, they aired an unlisted *Believe It or Not* short about 3:45am, 7 minutes after *The Fatal Glass of Beer*.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings