Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pointless correction

Sepiatone

In an earlier thread, I think the topic was about an actor's religion affecting their career, a couple of members mentioned actor STEVEN HILL's orthodox Jewish practices made him leave the television program "Law and Order" after only one season.

After looking up something else, I've run across the information that Hill was in fact on the show for 10 seasons.

It was "Mission: Impossible" that he lasted only one season, but I believe he was ASKED to leave, for those reasons.

Pointless now, I realize. But I just thought I'd throw that out here.

Sepiatone

I assumed during that thread that everyone was talking about MI, I certainly was. I had always heard the departure was his choice, but it certainly could have been theirs.

As I think I stated in that thread, my seventh day adventist uncle lost or had to leave several jobs over Saturday work.

> {quote:title=hamradio wrote:}{quote}ginnyfan wrote:

> << As I think I stated in that thread, my *seventh day adventist* uncle lost or had to leave several jobs over Saturday work. >>

>

> Would complaints over constant door knocking contributed to it? :P

No, he worked in the textile industry and I don't recall any door to door evangelizing. :)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings