Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Movies

joyrider

> {quote:title=joyrider wrote:}{quote}If you use Comcast these free movies are on Channel 1. (not exactly free since it cost $85 minimum per month to subscribe)

>

> Across 110th Street

> Mirage

> Conqueror Worm

> Twins Of Evil :)

What is the meaning of "free"?

Those who are in business don't know. And Comcast, just like TCM, is indeed a business.

musikone

Of course when it comes to Comcast "free" means you pay. Its orwellian doublespeak. If you punch up "FREE MOVIES" using channel 1 you'll see them. BTW this is election year propaganda with TWINS OF EVIL & CONQUEROR WORM having witch burnings & torture due to religious insanity..... hint hint ..... gop/xtian .......... hint hint .... war on women .....hint hint

Conqueror Worm is only 86 min. altho it says 98 min. these two are letterbox. :)

The only movies that are *free* are those that were given to one as a *gift.*

To date "Enter The Dragon" is the only freebie I've ever received.

Recorded or downloaded movies still requires one to pay a cable/satellite/internet bill in one form or another. This don't include the cost blank DVD's and tapes.

"Ain't nuthin' free under the sun. Got to pay for everything, one way or another."

I think I just made that up, but it seems as though it ought to be in some movie, probably a Western. it's kind of an amalgam of lines I've heard from a certain kind of film.

Also, "There's no free lunch", a line so common it's almost a cliche.

Or as a lyric to a blues song. Yep, a western with the older hand telling some

green kid that he's going to have to pay, maybe with a push push in the sage-

bush. Ouch. A Lonesome Cowboys type of thing.

I still consder YT to be free. By the by, some kind soul there has posted many

episodes of the old The Fugitive TV show, uncut and commercial-free to coin a

phrase, and the visual quality is quite good, just for anyone's information.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings