Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Hollywood Trivia Game

allaboutlana

{font:Times New Roman}

I’ve been thinking of a multiple guess game for a new thread, even though it may appear to be too easy. So maybe try to find the small details that are a little harder to find out. Any small detail about a film or an actor is open to be used for this thread.

As with the other threads, the first one to guess the right answer gets the thread. So, if you guess wrong, that may help the next person.

*To make things more interesting, like Jeopardy, you only get one guess. And no one else can guess until the first “contestant” is told they’re wrong. I know, what agony! If they happen to be wrong! If the thread is stopped longer than 48 hours by the person posting the clue (and I am not around to do so, ) the thread is automatically opened and the original poster loses their turn and the first person who guessed gets their turn. That probably won’t happen. But, likewise, if the person is right and never claims the thread within 48 hours, they lose their turn.*

Here’s one to start:

{color:black}

What city is not featured in the opening minutes of "The Pink Panther?"

A. Hollywood

B. Madrid

C. Paris

D. Rome

{font}

Edited by: allaboutlana on Oct 8, 2012 4:41 PM

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings