Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Night Waitress

Janet0312

I came in late into the film and utilized the info button on my Charter remote to see what it was about. I don't know who writes the synopsizes at Charter, but this one I found interesting. "Fast moving ganster yarn, but elegant Margot Grahame seems miscast as an ex-con working in a cafe." LOL!

I do believe a very young Mark Lawrence is in this picture. Oh, Charlie!

Janet, this was the highlight of the day, so far. Margot, like Marian Marsh and Evelyn Brent before her, is a nice discovery for me. She was paired nicely with Gordon Jones, whom I only knew as Mike the Cop!

mark, who is Lew and what are these movies? Were they B movies? Night Waitress especially didn't seem to be made on the cheap, and yet Gordon Jones was used a *lot*, so I'm guessing there was no budget for big name actors? Turns out, he was quite enjoyable in his parts, although the passenger pigeon movie was a bit silly.

Nice TCM day. Too bad they weren't every day.

OMG! I saw this flick a long time ago on TCM and loved it thoroughly!!! I forgot the title and never saw it again, and here it is! I suspected this might be it, but wasn't sure until I started watching it last night--sadly I wasn't able to stay up for it all as it was late, but it's on my hot plate for tonight right after work!!! Wow! It's funny how a little budget programmer can have such an impact, but this one really did!

This Lew Landers was pretty darn good, I'd say!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings