Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

newbie question

TCM is a cable TV channel. You have to subscribe to your local cable TV service, or to Dish or Directv satellite service.

Some cable systems show TCM on basic cable, while others require an additional fee for a "second tier" group of special channels.

TCM is channel 256 on the Directv satellite service. For satellite TV, a local company has to install a small receiver dish on a post in your yard or attach it to a wooden part of your roof or house. Cable TV comes into your house with a cable run from the nearest telephone pole to your house.

Silly me ... I thought I could view them online also ... I have cable, but I'm not sure if TCM is one of the gazillion channels on it. I'll check my list. Thanks for your help. :8}

Yes, check your cable channel list. You might receive it already. If you don't, call your cable company and see if they offer it on any of their extra channel packages.

You might be able to look up your current cable tv package on the internet. Your local cable company might have a website and a list of channels.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings