Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Classic Film Stars and TCM Events

TopBilled

I have been wanting to post this for awhile. Sometimes I am surprised by the kinds of celebrities that sign on for the cruises and the film festivals. Some of them seem either anti-establishment or too private to come out and mingle with the fans in this regard. Of course, it is a delight that they have chosen to partner with TCM for such events.

This makes me wonder...would every classic film star, if living today, participate in these events? I don't think so. While I am sure Errol Flynn would've been a good bet for the cruise, I do not think Katharine Hepburn would've ever consented to be part of such a thing. Do you?

That might depend on which classic star was invited. If still alive, health might have been an issue. As for Hepburn, I don't think she would have ever passed up an opportunity to go anywhere she'd be able to get in front of an audience and talk about herself.

Sepiatone

Edited by: Sepiatone on Oct 22, 2012 4:42 PM

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings