Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whoa.....TCM Admin, you SURE you don't want a better log in procedure here?

willbefree25

It would cut down on the id/sonofid/sonofsonid's AND the plethora of SPAM suddenly appearing here!

You'd be surprised what an exposed ISP does to a talentless anonymous poster. Might bring out a little more civility and tolerance for, oh I don't know, personal opinions around here.

Some people don't use the ISP mail but webmail i.e. Google, Yahoo, etc. The reason is that if one loses their ISP account or it goes down, their webmail will always be there and safe.

My ISP has a seperate webmail site that allows me access if something goes wrong like it did last July when severe storms knocked out my provider.

Its impossible for the Web Administrator to know if one has several Google Gmail, Yahoo and other webmail accounts. This don't include family members that has their own private accounts.

See the problem. If a time comes the TCM site wants ones Social Security number then kiss this place goodbye.

The Web Administrator is doing a very nice job managing this site and if he sees something out of place, its gone.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings