Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unknown Movie

Livrefemme

Years ago, I think it was an ABC Movie of the Week, I saw a movie about five women who were in a covered wagon. The women were of questionable character. The scene I remember most vividly was that the water supply was low, and one of the women decided to wash her hair. One of the other women cut the 1st woman's hair out of anger for having used the water so foolishly. I thought the name of the movie was something like Five Branded Women or Five Desparate Women, but when I checked IMDB and allmovie.com, the plot synopsises didn't match up. Can anyone tell me the name of the movie? Many, many thanks!

The movie you're thinking of is called "The Wild Women", and you're right, this was a TV movie.

Actually, as I recall, this was quite an entertaining movie. But when one loves Westerns as much as I do, it's easy to be pleased. The actress wanting to wash her hair was Sherry Jackson, who played the daughter of Danny Thomas in his TV series. Others in the great cast included Hugh O'Brian, Anne Francis, Marie Windsor, and Marilyn Maxwell. Hope this helps.

Terrence.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings