Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

upcoming movie stars appearances

Centuri

Is there any way to find a particular stars schaedule appearance in the month's movie line up? For instance, I find Ann Dvorak's movies to be better than the average movies, but I don't know how to find any dates for her movies. And it's just not Dvorak; today Glenn Ford will be appearing in a movie this evening, yet he's no where to be found on the site regarding this appearance...

Similar to searching for a movie in the TCM Database, you can look for a movie star. In the upper right hand corner of most pages on the site there is a search box. Type in the name of a star, make sure the TCMDb is selected. A search results page will appear. Select the star's name and their page will come up. Under their name will appear dates of movies they are in, with an option to the right of them to have a reminder e-mailed to you. But don't trust the information entirely. Keep an eye on the schedule for movies that aren't listed.

Thanks for the reply; however; I have been following the procedure you outline and I cannot find any listing of movies the person will be appearing in. There are three categories displayed: "Title Matches", "People Matches", and "Keyword Matches"; but no refference to future appearences..

I just entered George Sanders name as he will be appearing in a movie in just a few hours from now; but agan there is no referrence ot his scheduled appearces. What can I do to find listing for upcoming movis?

When you type in George Sanders' name, you will get this page:

http://www.tcm.com/search/?text=george+sanders&type=allDb

Under People Matches, click on the George Sanders button that says "read biography" next to it, and you will get:

http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/person/169430%7C59366/George-Sanders/

which shows under his name the movies that are scheduled, and options to have reminders e-mailed to you.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings