Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HaLLOWEEN

leobertucelli

I FIND IT ODD THAT YOUR --IDOTIC-- *idiotic* PROGRAMMERS PICKED FILMS FROM THE EARLY 30'S LIKE CHARLES --LAUGTON-- *Lawton* INSTEAD OF 'NIGHT OF THE HUNTER' WITH MITCHUM AND WHICH OLD CHARLIE BOY DIRECTED SPLENDIDLY. AND WHY NOT SHOW 'THE BODY SNATCHERS' WITH --KEVEN-- *Kevin* MACARTHY & DANA --WHYNTER-- Winter. I MEAN THERE ARE SO MANY THRILLERS FROM THE --5O'S-- *50's,* WHY ON EARTH PICK UNWATCHABLE --'THINGS'-- *movies* THAT --U-- *you* --SHOWN-- *have shown* --???-- *?*

> {quote:title=leobertucelli wrote:}{quote}I FIND IT ODD THAT YOUR IDOTIC *idiotic* PROGRAMMERS PICKED FILMS FROM THE EARLY 30'S LIKE CHARLES LAUGTON *Lawton* INSTEAD OF 'NIGHT OF THE HUNTER' WITH MITCHUM AND WHICH OLD CHARLIE BOY DIRECTED SPLENDIDLY. AND WHY NOT SHOW 'THE BODY SNATCHERS' WITH KEVEN *Kevin* MACARTHY & DANA WHYNTER Winter. I MEAN THERE ARE SO MANY THRILLERS FROM THE 5O'S *50's,* WHY ON EARTH PICK UNWATCHABLE 'THINGS' *movies* THAT --U-- *you* SHOWN *have shown* ??? *?*

LOL...I love the self-embarassing corrections. :^0

Incidentally...it's "Invasion of The Body Snatchers", not "The Body Snatchers". ;)

This isn't the same Leo Bertucelli is it?

Leo Bertucelli

Writer-Director and Producer

Over 30 years Mr. Bertucelli has been a Writer-Director and Producer. Credits span from It Takes A Thief to X-Files TV presentations. He has worked and written numerous motion pictures with such name directors as Brian DePalma, Paul Schrader, Fred Caruso, Tony Bill and Sydney **** to name a few. His accomplishments have also included British television shows as Police Sergeant, The Fear Factor, as well as films as Alfie Darling, Rum Runner, Diamonds and a few more. Noteworthy is his association with the internationally known ITC Company and working with the Sir Lew Grade whose now Lord Grade. Words have been his livelihood. He delights in them and believes they ought to communicate not only thoughts, but feelings coupled with emotions as well. .

Edited by: RMeingast on Nov 3, 2012 1:00 PM

> {quote:title=finance wrote:}{quote}...and apparently he is THE Leo Bertolucci. Go figure.

Yeah, but why did he reply in the Hedren/Hitchcock thread instead of here???

The "Real Leo" apologized for the caps in his post below but did it in another thread??

You're also supposed to buy his latest book, Finance...

Oh well... Whatever, eh...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings