Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MerryPickford

OT: Hi I'm New to TCM message boards

> {quote:title=willbefree25 wrote:}{quote}Do you know how to respond to a post?

>

> You INCLUDE part of the post you are questioning, so:

>

> a. the poster doesn't have to go look for their post

>

> and

>

> b. the poster can respond to whatever it is you are questioning?

>

> Been on the internet long? SOUH, is that you?

No, it is NOT me. Why do you keep asking that? Also, there's no need for you to be so rude and insulting to Mike.

> {quote:title=darkblue wrote:}{quote}Ignore that.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> There are no cliques here. People are as respected or disrespected individually as other individuals feel is deserved. Each member brings their own personal style and sensibility

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Interesting that you admit that disrespectfulness exists in the boards. Being disrespectful is not to be tolerated according to the forum by laws and Michael has reiterated that. Nice that you apply your own set of conduct rules. Being disrespectful to others is never justified and no one ever deserves to be disrespected on this board. Remember this is not real life. If people cannot be respectful to others on here they will be given the boot.

Now, I will ignore you

> {quote:title=Mike00 wrote:}{quote}When you say Michael, are you talking about me?

Oh no, Mike.

Michael is the TCMWebAdmin who oversees the conduct of the message boards. He is quite a nice chap as you are also. Sorry for the confusion.

> {quote:title=willbefree25 wrote:}{quote}Giggle juice, RM, that still makes me smile. :)

>

> offence - Cute! What was the Bond movie that used the 'c' instead of the 's'?

Offence is British/Canadian spelling... Offense is American spelling... Other differences in spelling here:

http://www3.telus.net/linguisticsissues/BritishCanadianAmerican.htm

"Giggle juice" old British slang for alcohol... Came across that phrase in one of James Reaney's works on the Black Donnellys and borrowed it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Donnellys

*I did not say that anyone was showing disrespect to anyone-----darkblue*

*What a pile of snivelling, ignoble, obliquitous bullying. I had hoped by now that you'd have developed a little class. That's clearly not happening.----darkblue*

Clearly you have pot and kettle issues. Your second comment clearly demonstrates disrespect because you make it personal.and abusive.. As a reward for your continued insolence toward me I have reported your latest in long list of excoriations directed against me to the TCMWebAdmin.

NB- obliquitous means mental perversity so thank you for that compliment.