Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"The Generals and the Dames"... would this news story make a good movie?

FredCDobbs

Oh, I'm sure either Lifetime or HBO is already working on it and has them all under contract.

A TWIN SISTER, can you believe it?????*

My question - where was TMZ and the odious Perez Hilton and the National Enquirer all this time???

Is Russ Meyer still alive? :)

P.S. I like your working title - The Generals And Their Dames.

*I'm not going to link to the article, but this HAS to be one of the funniest headlines I've seen yet:

h1. Twist! Petraeus’s Former Lover’s Maybe-Stalkee’s Crazy Twin Sister’s Custody Battle

Let's face it, TMZ and such would not be able to keep up to the ongoing coverage and changing events like CNN is doing.

This is more interesting then any TCM Movie right now!

As far as who would play the twins in a movie, well they do look a lot like the Kardashian sisters,

that would be a start.

> {quote:title=sfpcc1 wrote:}{quote}

> I'm still waiting for the movie about the man in Ohio who killed himself and then released all the wild animals of his property. (I startted a thread on it when it happened. People these days have short memories.)

He released the animals after he committed suicide? That would make for a good movie.

As far as a Modern Actor playing Petraeus, I'd have to say there is certainly a great deal of resemblance between PETRAEUS & PEE WEE HERMAN! :D

If you think not, then can you think of any actor who actually looks MORE like Petraeus then Pee Wee Herman......they both have those "Birdie Features'...same build

> {quote:title=willbefree25 wrote:}{quote}Good casting, twinkeee. And sorry, Holly, but I'd have to choose Kathy Bates for your role.

>

> And the guy from Sex and the City or the guy who looks like him (never can remember their names) from Babe for Petraeus.

>

> If done in 'classic' days, Robert Ryan or Sterling Hayden for Petraeus.James Cromwell is the guy from Babe, but he's a little too old for the Petraeus role. I could see maybe Matt Damon doing it though.

*"...I wonder if this would make a good movie? A serious drama, or a comedy?"* - FCD

Aren't you and I still waiting for the movie about the sleeper cell of Russian housewifes/spies that were living in the suburbs? I am more interested in that one than "General Hanky-Panky".

The news media is over hyping this thing. Nothing serious really happened because the president and congress wasn't informed. So he had an affair, big deal. He don't walk on water as the expression goes.

Making a movie will be duller than "Sex in The City". Zzzzzzzz.

It is interesting to know is it safer for General Petraeus to be dodging sniper fire in Afghanistan than the incoming objects hurled by his wife.

0511-1008-0522-4313_Cartoon_of_an_Angry_

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings