Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

YOUR FAVORITE BLOND ACTRESS OUT OF...

bhryun

I love Marilyn Monroe and Jean Harlow. In fact, Jean was Marilyn's very favorite actress and her idol. Jean was just so sweet and lively in her movies I can't help but love her.

I love Marilyn because she was always trying her hardest just to be loved.

Hi everyone, been under the weather lately, but i'm slowly on the mend...

My most favorite is :Pricilla Lane, Doris Day, Judy Holiday, Jean Harlow they light up the screen with their

blonde highlights and personalities....

Love Jean and Marilyn. And Judy Holiday is a great choice.

But I have always liked Carroll Baker - from GIANT to KINDERGARTEN COP with HARLOW and THE CARPETBAGGERS in between. She is still beautiful, and a survivor!

• 3 weeks later...

On this one my vote for favorite blonde is for Marilyn Monroe. I love Jean Harlowe too but for my number one pick it goes to Monroe. I loved her in Some Like It Hot and She is so sexy in There's No Business Like Show Business. The Heat Wave song and You Can't Always Get What You Want..Va Va Voom.. I love the fact that she is also not rail thin like what passes in Hollywood today. She had curves and she was just down right gorgeous IMO.

• 2 months later...

Archived