Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your favorite brunette actress?

• 2 months later...

Wheb I saw your screen name, deadpandiva, I wondered what that meant but then saw all your posts on Virginia O'Brien and I got it. She was pretty hilarious with her dead pan singing. I saw her in a short one time on TCM (with Freddy Martin's band) and she was smiling. It was strange after seeing her movie persona.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Raven hair and fair skin always did it for me. I know she's become something of a, well let's say subculture icon, but I'll take Liz Taylor. Find an unflattering shot of her, if you can, before "Virginia Woolf" of course.

P.S. It's hard to ignore Saint Barbara.

Message was edited by:

LuckyDan

Hedy Lamarr,certainly. And the silent actress Olive Thomas-she was darling,with her dimpled chin and beautiful glossy dark sausage curls. Dolores Del Rio. Would Norma Shearer be considered a brunette? She had chestnut hair. If so,she's my top pick. You just don't see classical profiles like that anymore.

Hmm - this one's not quite as easy as the "favorite blonde" question... I have a soft-spot for beautiful brunettes because I'm a brunette and I look up to beautiful women...

I'd have to say Audrey Hepburn and Natalie Wood... though I know there are many, many more...

• 2 months later...