Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last Exit

dbartley

I caught about 3/4 of this movie ~ {font:arial, sans-serif}Last Exit~ it's a Canadian action-drama television film starring Kathleen Robertson and Andrea Roth{font} and I found it very interesting and would like to get a copy or know when it will be played on tcm? Any help??

At first I thought you meant the 1989 film *Last Exit to Brooklyn*, starring Jennifer Jason Leigh ( one of my favourite actresses from this "current" age.) It was based on the novel by Hubert Selby Jr. Haven't read the book, but the film is certainly very good, albeit very depressing.

Sorry, I haven't heard of just plain *Last Exit* (2006?) Maybe I should check it out.

ps- Given its fairly recent release date (2006), along with the fact that it has won no awards (as far as I know, which isn't much), I cannot see it ever being aired on TCM in the forseeable future, unless it's selected by a guest programmer.

Your local movie rental outlet? (if there's any that still exist in your area)

Netflix? Amazon?

Edited by: misswonderly on Nov 23, 2012 2:16 PM

<At first I thought you meant the 1989 film *Last Exit to Brooklyn*, starring Jennifer Jason Leigh ( one of my favourite actresses from this "current" age.) It was based on the novel by Hubert Selby Jr. Haven't read the book, but the film is certainly very good, albeit very depressing.>

So did I. Got very excited for half a minute.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings