Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gregory Peck or Cary Grant

In my humble opinion Grant beats Peck but Peck runs a close second. If you want to see a really good Peck movie try Gentlemen's Agreement. Its theme, which is bigotry, is timeless. Have fun.

this is a really tough choice because I like them both for very different reasons. Gregory Peck I love but he is more of a serious actor, a fatherly type. I loved him in "The Keys of the Kingdom" ," To Kill a Mockingbird" , "Capitan Horatio Hornblower" "Mackenna's Gold" and "Roman Holiday" and a movie I think was called "The Sea Wolves" to name a few..

Cary Grant (to me) is completely different (funny, romantic) Out of the two I think I liked more Cary Grant movies though but for different reasons.

Some of Cary Grant movies I love are "Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House" "Father Goose" and "An Affair to Remember."

Just my humble opinion =)

Cary Grant! What I love about him is that he is very versatile-he is great at comedy and drama. Not many actors have the ability to be able to do both. Gregory Peck is good too though.

• 2 weeks later...

So silly to compare both these fine actors--each had their own style -something sorely lacking today with that crop of boreing - same type expressions. Gabel had his share of facial expressions BUT he was so very watchable; know what I mean?

I'd say Grant is the obvious choice since. But, I think Peck had a greater range and portrayed more interesting characters. For example, Spellbound, The Snows of Killimenjaro (sp?).

To me, Peck seems to inhabit the character more than Grant. So, my final choice is Peck.

I love 'em both and it is a tough choice, however.