Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

tv sit-com show

Alswan

Hello. I'm trying to remember a 30 min.sit-com tv series that was aired on tv at around the 80's,or there about. It indeed is a lovely show but can't remember the title.

It's about a teen-age girl living at either her parent's home (single) or aunt or something like that. At the end of each show she looks up at the moon from the back porch to relate her experience and conclusions of her day; It seems that the moon was her confidential friend.

Will anyone please be able to tell me the title of this tv series?

I really do appreciate your help: THANKS.

Based on the Wikipedia website that you provided that sounds that that is the right show-because,yes,she WAS TALKING TO THE MAN ON/IN THE MOON during &, or, at the end of the show.

I'll have to try to catch the show somehow to see. I think that that's the show!!I've only seen one or two episdodes and liked what I saw but couldn't remember the title.

THANKS!!

Ohhh!!! Hey!!! Thanks for the website clip of "Almost Home"(a spin-off of "The Torkelsons") MilesArcher and the aditional info of the tv. series!! THANKS SO MUCH TO YOU BOTH [VALLO13 and MILESARCHER!!!] The clip confirmed the lead role of the young teen-age actress who spoke to her imaginary friend-namely, the man on the moon.

I'm very touched of the effort you all put in to search for this inquery!! Thank-you!!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings