Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Classic : Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies

WhyaDuck

I just watched a historical classic. It starts with a young Abe Lincoln and in the log cabin his father is being eaten by his mother. Little Abe is forced to cut his mothers head off.....It then shows an older Lincoln as President in the White House as he finds out there is a greater problem than the Southern Rebs. A village and fort has been taken by Zombies. Lincoln uses the Secret Service to aid him in going to the fort, for he alone knows the situation as grave as he does. President Lincoln in his battle will be joined by his ex love Mary, Stonewall Jackson, Pat Garrett and a very young Teddy Roosevelt who loves the battle and finds killing Zombies bully. Also in the Secret Service is a double agent fot the Rebs, John Wilkes Booth. This historical cast of characters discover the best way to kill a Zombie is to cut their heads off, and a Zombie divided can not stand. The best at this is log splitting Abe who handles a sickle with great power and might.....Now it might take four score and seven for this to be on TCM, but the day should come when this movie is old enough to be considered a classic. A movie about President Lincoln fighting Zombies in order to preserve a more perfect union should not perish from this earth...... It includes how some historical things came to be, such as Abe Lincoln handing a shovel to young Teddy Roosevelt and telling him that in fighting Zombies, one should walk softly and carry a big stick. Another is how Lincoln uses historical phrases during his Zombie fight and then puts them all together later in The Gettysburg Address, which per this movie is really about the fight against the Zombies. .....As with all Lincoln movies, Lincoln is bitten by Mary who has became a Zombie, and as he goes to Fords Theatre, Dr Mudd tells John Wilkes Booth of Lincoln bitten by a Zombie. The movie ends, but since a bullit to the head kills Zombies also, we now know why Booth shot Lincoln. .... A classic.

Edited by: WhyaDuck on Nov 27, 2012 12:56 PM

Edited by: WhyaDuck on Nov 27, 2012 1:09 PM

Edited by: WhyaDuck on Nov 27, 2012 1:22 PM

> {quote:title=WhyaDuck wrote:}{quote}I just watched a historical classic.

I haven't seen the film, but judging from the trailer, I'd call it "hysterical" not "historical". As for it becoming a classic, hey, stranger things have happened. :)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings