Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

movie help

lkcarter8

oh, the details are a little vague, so bare with me. A young woman, (wealthy I think), is trying to choose her husband. I believe three men love her. One, is the gardner, another is a doctor and the man she eventually marries, I'm not sure what he does. So she gets married and they can't get pregnant, so she justfies her sleeping with MD, who she continues to keep in touch with, saying that if he gets her pregnant, her husband will be happy. I think that she is also afraid to have a baby with her husband because her husbands mother has psychotic issues and she is afraid her child will have the same problems. She continues to sleep with the MD throughout her entire marriage. I don't remember much of the middle of the movie but I know at the end of the movie her son is grown and engaged. Her husband has a heart attack and dies, the MD leaves and her son runs off with his wife and she is alone. Except for the gardner who has loved her forever, but she always over looked him. Hopefully, someone can help me out. Thanks!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings