Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

> {quote:title=deadendkid wrote:

> }{quote}I'm looking forward to seeing tis next, but thought I'd check too. Does anyone know if Dead End Kid Billy Halop has a small role of a waiter in this film?

Although they're not always the last word in accuracy, the IMDb does not list Billy Halop in the movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047550/combined

Thanks. Yes, I know it's not listed there. If he's in it, it's probably an unbilled bit. I've corrected a large number of fellow DEK Bobby Jordan credits and also added a few. (Been trying to get A Watch for Joe listed there without success.) Guess I'll have to wait until the 9th!

Hey keep up the good work over at IMDB! I thought I noticed some changes to Jordan's credits.

I also noticed that *Reformatory* is no longer listed as lost in the trivia but modified to state: the original picture negative of this film is in the collection of The Library of Congress, but has no soundtrack.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030664/trivia

I've also wondered if *Military Academy* may be a lost film.

I've never even heard of *A Watch for Joe* until you mentioned it.

Thanks molo. There is one credit I've been trying to cancel, but so far it hasn't worked. Very interesting about Reformatory. I'd watch a silent copy just to see it! I have a friend in the Chicago area who had Reformatory and Military Academy. He had them on vhs. He said they weren't in very good shape and had sent them somewhere to see what could be done with a transfer to dvd. Well, the guy he sent them to disappeared along with the tape. Been searching for them a long time. I'll just keep looking.

A Frankie Darro film called On the Spot was considered lost but a print showed up somewhere in New Englanda few years ago. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Well, after watching the film, and going through it quickly by way of the dvr, Billy Halop is not in this movie. Either he never was or his part ended up on the cutting room floor. But I have another question. Does anyone know what kind of car Dick Powell was driving? Nice sporty little number!