Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Professor

TomJH

By any chance would anyone know what has happened to the Movie Professor?

I miss his in-depth postings, along with the obvious love for his subjects that he has. I certainly hope that all is well with him.

Movie Professor, if you're reading this, and you have decided to not post as much or (shudder) any more, I respect your decision and wish you well. It is, however, a loss for these message boards. Maybe I should just be grateful for the information that you did impart to us. Being the greedy type, however, pardon me if I paraphrase Oliver Twist by saying that I want more.

Thank you Tom for starting this thread. I too miss the Movie Professor. He had so much knowledge regarding films and the actors during the Golden Age of Hollywood.

I sent him a PM at least a month ago, in attempt to make sure he was OK, and let him know he is much missed. I never got a reply, so I don't know what to think.

Movie Professor if you are reading this we all hope you are OK, and we miss you very much.

Lori

I don't know the Movie Professor's real name.

All I know is that he worked for Ed Sullivan, knew Robert Lewis (original member of the Group theater who gained some fame as a director and an acting teacher) and we would exchange e-mails about "Julius."

I could kick myself for not asking what his real name was.

Any ways, I am praying he is OK.

The boards got kind of "nasty" there for awhile and maybe he just left because he didn't want to deal with all the "drama" that was occurring here.

Lori

*Lori wrote: The boards got kind of "nasty" there for awhile and maybe he just left because he didn't want to deal with all the "drama" that was occurring here.*

I thought of that, too, Lori. The MovieProfessor was always a gentleman in his postings and never got personal. If he's left the board for that reason, it's a lot better than because something serious may have happened to him.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings