Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can you tell me the name of this movie?

Kodama

Hello, fellow classic movie lovers, I need some help identifying a movie.. It's a black and white movie about WWII, I've seen it many times on TCM but I don't know the name. One very famous actor was in it, at a young age, though I don't have a name. What I can tell you is this: it was about an infiltration / sabotage of a German base, the good guys managed to blow it up in the end and some of them escaped with a plane. The action took place at a snowy location... If it rings a bell, please tell me a name or any clue!! I would be forever grateful! :)

Hi my sister and I are trying to find out the name of an old movie

All we remember is that it was black and white had a beach house

with a hidden trap door. at the end a man is trapped behind the trap door

because furniture is put over the door. We also think there is a little girl with

a doll in the movie. saw it when we were little 40 years ago any ideas

thanks

Comoviebuff

> {quote:title=Comoviebuff wrote:}{quote}

> Hi my sister and I are trying to find out the name of an old movie

> All we remember is that it was black and white had a beach house

> with a hidden trap door. at the end a man is trapped behind the trap door

> because furniture is put over the door. We also think there is a little girl with

> a doll in the movie...

That could be THE SNORKEL (1958) a Hammer Picture produced in England and released in the USA by Columbia.

TCM has shown it a few times, most recently just last Nov. 7.

Some info about it here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052207/maindetails

A plot description is included, and you may be able to learn more about the movie by reading the "user comments" there.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings